Burntwood Spraybooths & Systems Ltd
Contact us

Spray booths for Cars

  Vehicle Refinishing Booths
 

Burntwood’s range of vehicle refinishing spray booths is designed to suit every bodyshop application.

As standard, the spray booths are fitted with centrifugal fans on both the input and extract side and offer air volumes from 15,300m³/hr to 28,000m³/hr.

Spray booth construction is of double skin insulated panels, with a white polyester coated finish inside and out.

Main vehicle access is via a power operated roller shutter door located on the front face of the booth. Side hung doors are also available.

All units are designed and built to suit each customer's individual requirements.

Spray Cycle

Fresh air is drawn from the atmosphere by our powerful electric intake fan and then passes through our highly efficient and economical air handling plant.

Clean, warm air is further clinically cleaned by synthetic resin bonded ceiling filters and introduced into our bright shadow-free working area with smooth, uniform velocity.

 

Stove Cycle

The temperature rise in stoving is very rapid and efficient, with burner management and switching for optimum economy.

We recirculate 90% of our clinically clean air which undergoes continuous filtration by both floor and ceiling filters. The remaining 10% is exhausted to the atmosphere for statutory solvent fume dilution with the balance being made up of fresh air drawn from the atmosphere.

Pain Spraying Cycle   Paint Stoving Cycle
  Website:UC4 A Unitech Industries Company